And just to help anyone who doesn't know how to download from nakido, it's really easy!
- If it's your first time, make sure you have nakido flag installed.
- If you want, register your own account to get a faster download speed. By having an account, you can also follow a certain user, so you can get their updates!
- Go to the file that you want to download, click Add to Download Manager. You can add up to 5 files for free users.
- Keep your browser on nakido.com while downloading. You can access other links within nakido.com, but don't close your browser.
- When your download is done, click Save, and save the file! You're done!
I do accept files donation, or even money donation (which you can do by following the post on top ↑). I really appreciate everyone who is willing to help me, and also thanks to everyone who keeps supporting this blog! I may be a bit slow with replying comments, but I will reply as soon as I can.