Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm so sorry!!!!

Hey guys!!!
I'm really really sorry for the lack of updates for a long time!! You wouldn't believe what has been happening to me!!

Well, at first, I had exam, and that's why I stopped updating my blog. I thought it would only be for a while! But then I went back to my home country. The internet is really slow there so I couldn't upload anything.. Then I thought, it's ok, I'd be there temporarily only.. However... MY LAPTOP DIED!!!!! I don't know why, it just wouldn't turn on!! I couldn't use it at all!! So I had it repaired.. But then it took quite a while until the repairman contacted me.. And what he said wasn't really good.. He couldn't repair my laptop!! Good thing is my laptop was still under warranty, so I requested for a voucher to buy a new laptop! I waited and waited.. the voucher didn't come! Until yesterday! It finally came, and I just rushed to buy a new laptop!! I mean I need it! I'd die if I don't have laptop!!! ignore the exaggeration Well I mean I have assignments, presentations and many more due really soon!! So I really really need laptop!!

Good thing, finally I have a laptop now~~~ I think I will be quite busy with my study this year though.. So updates might be quite slow.. But I will try to keep updating!!

Uploading few stuffs now! Expecting new updates soon \(・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment