Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Short Hiatus

Hi there. It's not an upload post, sorry..
Just wanna let people know, as I am currently overseas for 3 months, I will not be able to upload anything. I will still be able to reply to comments and send links though. So if you happen to have a request or any other message, feel free to leave comments, cos I will still read them.
I'm really sorry for not being able to upload anything.. I will update this blog again in 3 months! See you in March!! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

5 comments:

  1. Let's meet again. I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you then, have a safe trip! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww ill be sad for no update in 3 months.. but im sure itll go by fast :>
    enjoy your overseas trip! ヾ( ´ ▽ ` )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so long 3month. but I'm waiting. Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete